Cornell Store Operating Status UpdateThe Cornell Store is committed to the health and well-being of our staff, customers and community. As a proactive measure, we will temporarily close all Cornell Store retail locations starting Friday, March 20 (view individual store location details). We plan to reopen starting on Monday, April 6.
During this temporary closure, customers may shop online at CORNELLSTORE.COM and have items shipped (please note: in-store pickup is suspended from March 21 - April 6). We are offering free domestic UPS Ground shipping on orders of $25 or more to make it easier for you to shop from home for the products you need.
We're continually monitoring the ever-changing COVID-19 situation and will continue to post updates on this page (please check back frequently for up-to-date information). For all questions, please submit a contact form request or call us toll free at (800) 624-4080.
Free Access to Digital Course Materials
Using your cornell.edu address, you can access, for free, up to seven (7) titles to borrow now through May 25, 2020.To gain access to this digital book catalog, please log in or create an account at bookshelf.vitalsource.com using your cornell.edu email address.
- First-time users should click Create a VitalSource account to begin
- Returning VitalSource users can use existing credentials to log in or click Forgot Password to reset account
- Once logged in to your Bookshelf account, click Explore to search by title.
- When you find the title you are looking for, click on the title’s book cover to Borrow.
- An item-counter in the lower-left corner of the Bookshelf screen will help keep track of the number of books borrowed.
VitalSource does not share user data and all participants of the VitalSource Helps program will automatically be opted out of marketing initiatives.
For assistance using VitalSource Bookshelf, or if you’re having trouble finding a title, please contact The Cornell Store’s textbook department at email@example.com.
Further information regarding VitalSource Helps, including answers to frequently asked questions for students can be found on the VitalSource website.