PC Custom Configurations
At The Cornell Dell Store, Cornell students, staff, and faculty get the Cornell price on their personal purchases. Go to Dell University for Cornell to purchase a custom configuration directly from Dell and have it shipped to your address.
Apple Custom Configurations Apple provides discounts for Cornell University student, staff, and faculty personal purchases. To purchase a custom Apple configuration:
- Go to the Cornell Apple Store. (Requires unique Apple ID.*)
- Configure a system to your specifications. When you have created the configuration you wish to purchase, add it to your cart and click "Create Proposal." (NOTE: this is not an actual order!)
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from Apple with your quote information and web proposal number.
- Contact Tech Connect at 607-255-4941 or toll free at 1-866-277-3010 with your proposal number and delivery and payment information.
* The Cornell Apple Store requires a unique Apple ID.
If you do not already have an Apple ID for the Cornell Apple Store, you can create one using the instructions below. Your Apple ID will allow you to access the Cornell Apple Store.
- Click the Cornell Apple Store link above
- If asked to select your country, select US
- On the sign-in page, select “Don’t have an Apple ID? Create yours now.”
- Enter your email address and complete the CAPTCHA to validate.
- Enter your name and email address
- After reviewing the Terms of Service, click Agree
- In the search box, enter 69486
- Select THE CORNELL STORE, 135 HO PLZ, ITHACA, NY, US, 14853-2002
- Click Next
- Under Business Role, select “Registered Proposer”
- For Manager Name enter TechConnect
- For Manager Email enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review your information
- Click Next to set up your password information
- Click Continue
- Enter the verification code sent to your email
- Click Continue to submit your Apple ID request.
Once you receive email verification that your registration has been processed, you will be able to log in to the Cornell Apple Store with your new Apple ID and password.