Shop Room Essentials for Your Dorm or ApartmentThe Cornell Store and Cornell Housing & Residential Life are collaborating with DormCo to provide a convenient solution for ordering bedding and room essentials.
Our DormCo online store offers:
- High-quality, value-priced bedding packages as well as over 5,000 budget-friendly products to help you make your room one of a kind!
- A wide selection of extended length (Twin XL) sheets and comforters needed to fit beds in Cornell’s on-campus residence halls
- Simple ordering
- $2.95 flat-rate shipping on all DormCo orders
Conveniently ship your order to your on- or off-campus residence for only $2.95!
- Visit Dormco.com/Cornell and place your desired order.
- Include your desired shipping address for standard flat-rate shipping on the site.
- On-campus students: after Friday, August 7th all orders placed with DormCo will need to be shipped to the student's individual campus address that is provided to each student by Student Housing. The package will then arrive at the service center where the student can retrieve their package. Any orders placed after August 7 using the special address that was provided for contactless delivery will be delivered to the student’s service center.
Student Discount Pricing
Ensures you get the lowest price possible including our low, flat rate shipping of only $2.95 per order.
Selection & Quality Guarantee
Easy 30-day return policy on the largest selection of residence hall bedding and supplies by contacting Help@DormCo.com
- Questions on your DormCo order reach out by phone (888) 925-2899 or email Help@DormCo.com.
- Questions on your housing please visit www.newstudents.cornell.edu.
- If you ordered prior to the August 7th deadline for contactless delivery and you have questions about delivery or our partnership with DormCo, contact: (800)624-4080 or email email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the contactless and convenient delivery option be available to me if I don’t live in a residence hall?
This service was only available for students living on campus in the residence halls.
- What if I’ll live off campus? Can DormCo ship to my apartment?
Yes, to receive your DormCo order you would need to place your order using your off-campus housing address.
- Is Greek Life housing considered on-campus housing for the DormCo contactless and convenient delivery option?
No, you will need to place your order for shipment using your Greek Life housing address.
- Can I order a DormCo package and add additional DormCo items to my order?
Yes, you can select a package and add any additional product that you would need from the DormCo site to your order.
- Can I still place an order through www.dormco.com/cornell and receive items after Friday, August 7th?
Yes, you can still place orders after Friday, August 7th but will not have the option for the on campus contactless and convenient delivery option. You must provide your on-campus housing address.
- How will my order be left in my residence hall room?
All DormCo orders that are delivered on campus as part of the contactless and convenient delivery will be secured in your room in their original shipping box.
- If I opted for the DormCo contactless and convenient delivery option when do those items ship?
DormCo will hold all orders for contactless delivery and ship after August 7th to our campus where we will then arrange to have secured in your dorm prior to your arrival.
- Can anyone order from the DormCo site even if they are not a student?
Yes, any individual can order from the DormCo site and have items delivered to the address of their choice.
- Can I return my Dorm Co order?
Yes. Please carefully review and follow the Return Policy instructions on the dormco.com/Cornell website. Please note: return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Can I cancel or adjust my “Order Now > Ship Later” order before it ships on August 7, 2020?
Yes, however, for any items already picked and packed, DormCo charges a 15% restocking fee to cover the added warehouse labor costs. This applies to restocking canceled items or a canceled orders and is deducted from the amount of your refund. If you simply add items to your order, there is no additional fee for this.
Additional ResourcesPlease refer to the Cornell University COVID-19 site for additional information for the upcoming Fall semester.
For questions about your DormCo order, contact DormCo by phone (888) 925-2899 or email Help@DormCo.com