Cornell Store Operating Status Update
The Cornell Stores - Retail Locations
The Cornell Store on central campus and it’s branch location on the Ithaca Commons are open to all. View store hours and locations.
The Cornell Store is following all New York state and university guidelines, including implementing protocols for physical distancing, strict sanitization measures and limiting the number of customers in the store at any given time. Effective July 31, all faculty, staff, students and visitors are required to wear masks when inside campus buildings or facilities.
Please refer to Cornell’s COVID-19 website for the most up-to-date public health requirements for the Cornell community and visitors.
The Cornell Store (Main Campus)
To Enter the Store
- We have designated entrances and exits. Please enter the store near Day Hall and Exit on Ho Plaza.
What to Expect in the Store
The Cornell Store is following all New York State and university standards to maintain the health and safety of our community.
- We are implementing protocols for physical distancing including increased in-store signage and distancing guides.
- We are practicing strict sanitization measures including but not limited to continuous sanitizing/disinfecting all surfaces and shopping baskets.
- We are limiting the number of shoppers in the store at one time.
- We have temporarily closed our fitting rooms.
- At this time, to reduce contact during checkout, The Cornell Store will only accept credit cards and CornellCard.