Cornell Store Operating Status Update
The Cornell Stores - Retail LocationsThe Cornell Store (main campus), The Cornell Store on the Ithaca Commons, The Cornell Store at the Shops at Ithaca Mall and The Cornell Store at Weill Cornell Medicine are now open! View store hours and locations.
In accordance with Cornell University's visitor policy, The Cornell Store on central campus is only open to students, faculty and staff with a valid Cornell ID. Campus visitors are prohibited from entering any campus facility, including The Cornell Store (on central campus). Visitors include but are not limited to alumni and parents and friends of students.. Visitors may shop at our Ithaca Commons and Shops at Ithaca Mall locations.
The Cornell Store (Main Campus)
We are happy to welcome all faculty, staff and students who have completed their Daily Check and are cleared to be on campus. As students return to campus, they may shop at The Cornell Store (main store & Ithaca Commons locations) after receiving a negative COVID test result and they have been cleared from quarantine.
To Enter the Store
- We have designated entrances and exits. Please enter the store near Day Hall and Exit on Ho Plaza.
- Have your Cornell ID ready, we will scan it at the door.
- Face coverings are required.
The Cornell Store is following all New York State and university standards to maintain the health and safety of our community.
- We are implementing protocols for physical distancing including increased in-store signage and distancing guides.
- We are practicing strict sanitization measures including but not limited to continuous sanitizing/disinfecting all surfaces and shopping baskets.
- We are limiting the number of shoppers in the store at one time.
- We have temporarily closed our fitting rooms.
- At this time, to reduce contact during checkout, The Cornell Store will only accept credit cards and CornellCard.
- Due to physical distancing guidelines, in-person textbook shopping and browsing will not be available for fall 2020. Textbooks purchased through The Cornell Store must be ordered online and either scheduled for store pickup or shipped.
The Cornell Store on the Ithaca CommonsOur Ithaca Commons location is open to the community and visitors. View store hours.
The Cornell Store at the Shops at Ithaca MallOur store at the Shops at Ithaca Mall is open to the community and visitors. View store hours.
Shop Online - Free Shipping and Store Pickup AvailableWe are making it easier for you interact and shop with us the way you feel most comfortable. This includes offering expanded online order store pickup options. Simply place your order online at cornellstore.com and we will quickly pull your items. You may pick up your items at the store or we can ship your order to any destination. Free UPS Ground shipping on any order over $50. Learn more.
Information about Textbooks and Academic MaterialsWe will offer course materials through a completely new process--contactless textbook shopping. Simply place your order online at cornellstore.com and we will quickly pull your items. You may pick up your order at the store or ship your order to any destination. If you select Store Pickup, you will receive an email after your order is processed when your order is ready to be picked up.
Due to physical distancing guidelines, in-person textbook shopping and browsing will not be available for fall 2020.
For updates on textbooks, course materials, textbook buyback and rental return, visit: our About Textbooks page.