Cornell Store Operating Status Update
The Cornell Stores - Retail Locations
The Cornell Store is working on a reactivation plan to open our stores. As restrictions are lifted and with approval from the university, The Cornell Store will announce updated operating statuses and store hours for physical retail store locations. View up-to-date store hours and location information.
Shop Online - Free Shipping and Curbside Pickup Available
Customers may shop anytime online at cornellstore.com and have orders shipped. Free UPS Ground shipping is available on orders over $50. Convenient curbside pick-up is currently available at our main store (Ithaca campus) and Ithaca Commons locations. Learn more.
Maintaining Health and Safety During the COVID-19 Pandemic
The Cornell Store is following all New York State and university standards to maintain the health and safety of our community. As stores reopen, we are:
- Implementing protocols for physical distancing including increased in-store signage and distancing guides
- Practicing strict sanitization measures including but not limited to continuous sanitizing/disinfecting all surfaces and shopping baskets
- Requiring face coverings at all locations of The Cornell Store
- Creating designated entrances and exits
- Limiting the number of shoppers in the store at one time
- Temporarily closing our fitting rooms
- At this time, to reduce contact during checkout, The Cornell Store will only accept credit cards and CornellCard
Information about Textbooks and Academic Materials
The Cornell Store will send students information on how to obtain their textbooks and course materials for fall. While textbooks will be available for purchase in the store, students will be encouraged to pre-order their textbooks to help limit the number of customers in the store and maintain physical distancing. For updates on textbooks, course materials, textbook buyback and rental return, visit: https://www.cornellstore.com/about-textbooks.
The Cornell Store course materials team is here to help faculty optimize their course materials for online instruction. For more information, view our Faculty Support page.
Computer Repairs & Rentals
Until further notice, we are no longer accepting computer repairs or offering computer rentals.
The Cornell Store is available to help you navigate your concerns regarding academic materials. For all questions, please submit a contact form request or call us toll free at (800) 624-4080